Characteristics of RPET KC pots:
• Made from High Clarity RPET providing excellent clarity and premium tableware appeal
• Made using 100% renewable energy
• Made in the UK
• Protective and safe from -40°C to 70°C, and compliant with the strictest regulation
• Allowing circularity with up to 90% recycled content and fully recyclable back into food grade quality
• Easy and safe handling in production, logistics, service and use
Plastic is bad! Bad for the environment, bad for us, just down right bad!!
WRONG. We are bad - It is how we collect sort and reuse this valuable commodity that is bad!
Good News abounds how Industry and individuals are coming together and are tackling the plastic problem head on. However there is no time to rest on what's been done so far; the war has just begun, and plastics is as much a part of today's society as our smartphones and electric lights. We simply cant do without it. But how we relate to it can change, we can adapt and work towards a balance between the benefits and functionality of the plastics we use.
If you require clarity for your products and want scalable sustainability, the clear product of choice is recyclable and it rPET.
Click on the link and Watch the video on 4PET Faerch's plastic recycling plant converting waste into your containers and pots.
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.